Teething

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! As most of you know, I cut my first tooth last week. I now have a tiny piece of another one showing and a huge lump in my gums for tooth number three. Teething is no fun at all! Fortunately for Mommy and Daddy, I've been handling it very well. In fact, Mommy says that she doesn't see much difference in my mood at all. I've just been a little grouchier than usual. Especially in the evenings when I'm getting tired. But nothing major.
We haven't been up to much around here lately. It's been very cold outside and the roads have been a mess! We've been hanging out at home, Daddy included. They shut down Quantico Marine Corps Base due to the weather, so he was at home with us today. Ethan and I were surprised to find him here this morning, and even more surprised when we received gift bags full of goodies for Valentine's Day! Later in the day, the postman delivered a package for us from Nana and PawPaw. What a great day!












1 Comments:
You are adorable! Happy Valentines Day!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home