My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Friday, February 09, 2007

First Tooth

Wow! What a big boy I am! Mommy just discovered that I've finally cut one of my bottom teeth. I was trying to chew on her fingers, as usual, and she felt something sharp. Ouch! From the look of things, I don't think the other one is very far behind.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Dylan, on your first tooth! Soon you will be dining with the rest of the family at Carlos O'Kelly's. You've had your eye on Mommy's plate since you were born.

February 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love the pictures! Richard's favorite is one where they are in the crib together. I can't pick a favorite because they are so beautiful in them all! We hope that we will get to see you guys sometime soon. We just wanted to say hi and let you know that we love the blog! Come visit us whenever you can.
Love,
Richard, Jennifer & Jaymeson

February 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe what a big boy you are. You are growing so fast. It makes me sad that we can't see you. Hope all the other teeth go as well. Your mom had a temperature with her first teeth. She wasn't very happy about it and neither was I.

February 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home