My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Friday, February 16, 2007

Ethan and Dylan



While Dylan was having his six month photo shoot today, Mommy decided to have our picture taken together again. It wasn't easy. We both kept looking in opposite directions, Dylan started to cry at the photographer, and I couldn't sit still long enough to help hold my little brother up. However, Mommy was determined to get a good picture of us and somehow she managed to walk out of there with this pose. No one would even guess what a hassle it was if I didn't just tell you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thay look like cooperative little angels who deserve a trip to Toys R Us.

February 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even though you boys were rotten today, I still love you more than ever! Thanks for giving Mommy an adorable picture. It was well worth the effort!

February 16, 2007  
Blogger Tabby said...

Wow, it's sad for me to say but, Ethan and Dylan look so grown up. Just look at Dylan, he doesn't look anything like his baby self anymore.

February 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home