Baths Are Fun

When things get rough around our house and me and Dylan are being what Mommy calls "a handful", she just sticks us in the tub. That seems to do the trick. There's nothing like a nice relaxing bath to put us both in a better mood. I like to play in Mommy and Daddy's big bathtub with all of my toys. It's like going for a warm swim! Dylan really likes his baby bathtub, even though he's getting too big for it. Mommy says he needs to learn to sit up better so that he can get in the big tub like me, or at least in the kitchen sink. That's where I took a lot of my baths as a baby. Dylan still can't sit up very well on his own. Mommy is a little concerned even though our pediatrician said that it is normal for the second child to be slower at things than the firstborn. I think I was just smarter! Just kidding, everyone!












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home