My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Friday, March 02, 2007

Dinner And A Show


As you can tell by my chubby cheeks, I love to eat! I like a variety of vegetables like sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, and even green beans. I'll eat applesauce and sometimes bananas, but I'm not very fond of any other fruits yet. Whenever Mommy is feeding me, Ethan always tries to get my attention by acting silly. It's really hard to concentrate on eating with all of that craziness going on!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ethan you did such a very, very good job singing to PawPaw! You and Dylan are such good boys! Uncle Richard, and Aunt Angie love you both very much! kisses and hugs to both of you!

March 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home