My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Happy Birthday PaPaw


Happy Birthday PaPaw! We love you and miss you very much!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ethan, you do such a good jog singing Happy Birthday. I can't wait till it's my turn. We love you. Give Dylan a kiss from Nana and one for you too.

March 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to type with out my glasses. As you can see I can't spell job.

March 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like you, Ethan, when you say "I love you, Papaw".

March 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home