My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Missing Ethan

Things sure have been different over the past few weeks! We've had lots of family around! I love all of the attention that I get from everyone, but I miss my big brother's attention. Ethan has been to busy playing with Luke to play with me very much. Now he's back in WV with Aunt Sherry and I miss him very much! Mommy really misses him too. I can't wait until this weekend when me, Mommy and Daddy go to WV to get him. Plus, we will be celebrating Easter and Ethan's 4th birthday on Sunday April 8th! It's going to be lots of fun.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We hope you have a safe trip and a Happy Easter! Your boys are so beautiful!! Hope we get a chance to see you sometime soon!
Love,
Richard, Jennifer & Jaymeson

April 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this picture. They love each other so much. I know Dylan is lonely without Ethan. Can't wait to see you and have you here for Easter. Love you so much. Still praying and asking for Gods will in our lives. Love you.

April 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home