My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Having Fun In WV

I have had so much fun hanging out at The Withrow's house. Mommy left me and Dylan behind and went home without us, but I don't care. I love being here and playing with my cousins. We have a great time together! Me and Luke got to go outside and play on his swing set one day when it was really warm. Mommy came out for a little while and jumped on the trampoline with us. Luke has a lot of fun stuff in his backyard to play on.

Aunt Sherry will be bringing me and Dylan home tomorrow. I bet my Mommy and Daddy are missing us! But I hear that they've had some fun of their own while we've been away. They went to the movies and to dinner Friday night and they are planning to see another movie and go bowling today. It's so nice that Mommy has a sister that will help her to have a break from us now and then. Mommy is hoping that we have been little angels while we were here so Aunt Sherry will want to keep us again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home