Seven Month Photos
Last week Mommy took me to have my seven month photos taken. It went OK, except for one time when I started crying at the photographer. I still don't like strangers very much.Anyway, Mommy is sorry that she hasn't posted anything new lately but we've been in West Virginia. Mommy decided to take us home to see everybody and to take PaPaw his birthday present. Unfortunately, Daddy couldn't come with us because he had to work but we still had a great visit! It didn't take me long to remember my family and warm up to them. I really enjoyed all of the attention! I especially liked my cousin Tabby's room! She has some really cool stuff in there! When it was time for us to go back home Mommy decided to leave us behind with Aunt Sherry and Uncle Rich. They said something about Mommy and Daddy needing some time alone. What's up with that?! Aunt Sherry will be bringing me and Ethan back to Virginia this weekend. I bet Mommy and Daddy sure are missing us!













1 Comments:
These pictures are great! I can't wait to get them in the mail. I love the one where he is looking over his shoulder. Love you
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home