My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Friday, March 16, 2007

Stranger Anxiety

Wouldn't you know it, Mommy just had to show this picture to everyone! How embarrassing! I can't help it that strangers scare me and for some reason she thinks this pitiful picture is cute. Who knows why? I guess it's a Mommy thing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi mommy: Nana says I am the cutest little boy she has ever seen, even if I'm crying. I just had a bath in Nana's kitchen sink it felt so good that I am ready to take a little nap. I can't wait to see you on Sunday. I have been a very good boy, I know you will be so proud of me. Love you.

March 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home