My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Friday, March 30, 2007

Best Friends

When Aunt Sherry brought me and Dylan back home to Virginia, she and Luke got to stay for a couple of weeks. We all had lots of fun together. Mommy and Sherry did a lot of shopping! We were on the go most days. Here we are posing at a really cool outdoor mall in Richmond.

When we weren't out shopping, we got to play at my house. We had fun playing inside with all of my toys, but the best times were spent outside riding on my 4-wheeler! We took turns driving each other around the yard. Here's my best friend Luke giving me a ride.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They have so much fun together, I can't believe how big they are getting. Pretty soon Dylan will be following them around wanting to play with the big boys. Can't wait to see you this weekend.

April 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home