My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 05, 2007

More Eight Month Photos

I'm trying to get this crawling thing down.


I sure was happy to get my clothes off. It was hot in there!



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to sqeeze him!

April 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That will hurt him!

April 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will hurt Baby Dywan when you squuze him! When you sqeeze him he will get hurted. Don't say that word.

April 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home