Eight Months Old
Yesterday I turned eight months old! So today Mommy took me to have my eight month pictures taken. I seemed to be less afraid of strangers this time and I didn't cry at the photographer at all. In fact, I did pretty well considering it was way past my nap time and I was very sleepy!Things have been different around here. Since Ethan is at The Withrow's house I've been bored a lot. I didn't realize just how much my big brother entertains me during the day. I love to watch him play. Luckily, we are going to go to WV to get him tomorrow.
I've been growing and growing lately. I am wearing size 18 months clothes! I love to eat and I'll eat just about anything. I also have four teeth and I'm trying to crawl. Well, actually I get up on all fours and then dive. I say mamama and bababa. I'll be talking and walking before you know it! Now if I could just grow some more hair!













1 Comments:
So cute!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home