Happy Easter, Happy Birthday
This weekend will be Easter Sunday and it will also be my fourth birthday. Can you believe that I'm almost four years old? Mommy, Daddy, and Dylan are coming to WV today. On Sunday April 8th we will be going to church and then celebrating my birthday!I've told my Mommy a bunch of toys that I want for my birthday. I also told her that I want to have a pirate themed party. I told her that I want a pirate hat and a hooker. For some reason, she and Aunt Sherry thought that was very funny. Apparently having a hook for a hand isn't called a "hooker".
Can you believe how Mommy has baby Dylan dressed in the photos below? Poor kid! It's a shame that I wasn't around to stick up for the little guy. After all, that's what big brothers are for.














5 Comments:
That's Bayby Dywan....I want to go at my home.....with Lukie.
But, you will miss me!
But, you can go with me at my home.......I want to play club penguin.
Let Ethan have a turn on the 'puter. He wants to play club pengiin!
You boys crack me up!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home