My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Learning to Golf

Last Saturday my Daddy took me golfing for the first time. I was so excited to finally get to go with him! We didn't actually go out on the course this time, but we practiced hitting balls on the driving range. Mommy and Dylan came along to watch us and to take pictures but they didn't get to watch us for long because Dylan fell asleep in the van on the way there. Me and Daddy had lots of fun together. I can't wait to go again!



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun day!

June 05, 2007  
Blogger Tabby said...

That look like fun. Did Ethan like it? So0o0o0o Lisa, thought anymore about that cruise?!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

June 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been with you. Keep it in the short grass.

Love you.
PaPa

June 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home