Moving Forward
For weeks now Dylan has been trying to crawl but was only able to move backwards. Until Friday...
Congratulations Dylan! We knew you could do it buddy!
Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!
3 Comments:
YEAH DYLAN! Good job sweetheart! As usual Mommys presentation was great! WE LOVE ALL OF YOU! Aunt Angie & Uncle Richard
Awww, thats so sweet. We have been trying to get you to crawl, but, just as soon as you guys leave me here in WV HE STARTS CRAWLING!!! Pfft!
P.S.
I know Im only jokin Dylan...Right?
Way to go Dylan! We love the video! Hope to see you guys sometime this summer!
Love,
Richard, Jennifer & Jaymeson
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home