My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Nothing But Trouble


I'm getting much better at this crawling thing and lately I've been into everything! I've been trying really hard to pull up to a standing position on my own but I haven't quite got it yet. Ethan gets aggravated with me because I'm always coming over and stealing his toys. Mommy and Daddy have had to have a talk with him about pushing and shoving me too. He's been pretty rough with me lately. I guess he thinks that since I'm mobile now I'm fair game. One of these days I'll be able to fight back and he'll be sorry!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At the rate you're growing, it won't be much longer until you can show Ethan who's boss...Luke too.

May 22, 2007  
Blogger Tabby said...

haha! Moms right Dyl-boy! You're growing reeeaaalllyyy fast now!!! I can't wait to see you guys again!♥ I haven't seen you since Ethans party- in April- TWO MONTHS AGO!!!♥ Humph! Well, I won't see you guys for at least two more weeks because the week after school lets out-awesome!!! no more school!!! Rock on!!! School SUCKS!!!-I go to the smokies with Alyssa and the crew!!! Hey Lisa, next year, we should go on a cruise. Its you job to plan that kind of stuff. You, Ryan, Ethan, Luke, Mom, Dad, Nana, Papaw, and me could all go and stuff, or whatever. PlEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!????♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

June 05, 2007  
Blogger Tabby said...

AFTER THOUGHT

And Dylan could like stay with Jack and Wanda, or like whatever. Just throwin' out ideas, or whatever!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

June 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home