My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Thursday, June 07, 2007

My Little Guys


Don't let these photos fool you. These sweet little boys can be quite a handful!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww

June 07, 2007  
Blogger Tabby said...

Awww is right!♥

June 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to post the rest of the session!

June 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are so good. You did a great job fixing them. I love black and white photo's.

June 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home