About Me
- Name: Ethan and Dylan's Page
- Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States
Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!















6 Comments:
That's a 4 and he's 4 and he's tall just like me!
Ethan, you and Dylan did a great job at your photo session. I love and miss you all!
Oh I get so excited when I see a new entry! The pictures are wonderful! I loved the last ones that you did Lisa. You and Sherry do as well as the photographer with the pictures of your kids! You both take some really great pics! I love you all very much! Aunt Angie
Ethan, I wish I could give ya a hug right now! Even though you would probably not like it that much.:(&heats;
These pictures are awesome. I can't wait to get mine. It' been a long time since I had one of Ethan by himself. He's just so handsome
And what a beautiful smile it is!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home