My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 10, 2007

10 Months Old

I was sick a lot with a cold last month and didn't get to have any nine month pictures taken. Mommy was sad about that. But, here are some of the poses from my 10 month photo session. As you can see, I wasn't very happy that day. Mommy was glad that I at least smiled in one of the pictures. As usual, she had to have Ethan pose in some of them with me because Mommy and Daddy love to have pictures of us together.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww. He's lookin' at me and he's happy to see me.

June 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home