My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Friday, June 22, 2007

Good Weather


Today was wonderful! It was partly cloudy and a comfortable 79 degrees outside so Mommy took me and Dylan outside to play. First, Mommy and I blew bubbles. Dylan loved to watch us and tried to catch the bubbles that came close to him. Then we passed a ball back and forth while Dylan watched us on his blanket. Later, I got out my 4-wheeler and showed Dylan how fast I can go on it. He laughed as I rode in circles around him and Mommy. I asked Mommy if I could take Dylan for a ride but she said no. Maybe when he gets older we will be able to ride together, but for now I'm cruising solo.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like good times!
Wish we were there.

June 23, 2007  
Blogger Tabby said...

Aww! Look at the cuteness whitch is Dylan & Ethan.♥
love
xxx♥YOUR WEST VIRGINIA BABYSITTER♥xxx

June 23, 2007  
Blogger Tabby said...

Sorry, I spelled which wrong:) But you guyess don't care do you?:)♥:)

June 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tabby was promoted to the 7th grade.
I guess they don't count spalling.

June 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You two are so beautiful! We really hope to see you over the summer! Jaymeson would love for you to take him a ride on your 4-wheeler :) We love your blog and all the pictures! Come visit us sometime!
Love,
Richard, Jennifer & Jaymeson

June 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe how the boys have grown especially baby Dylan. I look at the blog pretty often but I've been pretty busy taking care of Papaw. Hope to see you soon. Lots of love.

June 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home