About Me
- Name: Ethan and Dylan's Page
- Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States
Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!












6 Comments:
Papaw will have a heart attack!
Sherry is right, I nearly had one myself. I just got up and wanted to check the blog before I went to work. We are in trouble now, he can go anywhere. Loved the video. See you soon.
There was no doubt in my mind that the participants in the video were closely monitored.:) When you live in a house like you guys you have to teach them how to climb steps of course. I really loved your disclaimer though :) I also loved the boys in their WVU clothes. They looked precious as usual. Belle and Lilly were all decked out while we watched the game also. Well I'm glad to see some new postings take care and know that we love all of you very much! Aunt Angie
Papaw just saw the video for the first time, I warned him to take a deep breath before he looked. He was still not prepared. His words were Oh my Lord. He loved it though. See you soon. Papaw says he wants a mattress at the bottom of those steps.
Ps. He's one fast little boy.
Let me reiterate...supervision was provided during the taping of this video and will be provided during any future climbing expeditions.
Wow! He was really good at that!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home