My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Saturday, September 08, 2007

One Year Photos

Yesterday Mommy took me to have my one year old photos taken. It took a lot of silly talk and tickling, but I actually smiled at the photographer this time! Boy I sure made her work for it though! I'm still not big on strangers talking to me. I spent the first fifteen minutes reaching for my Mommy and saying Mama Mama Mama. I also ran away a lot. Now that I can walk well, there was no keeping me beside that giant number one for long!



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures as soooo good. I can't believe he is smiling. I can't wait to see you guys again, I hope he hasn't forgotten his Nana.

September 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you are such a big boy. I can't wait to get copies of all of these pictures. Can't wait to see you.

September 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe I was at your house and forgot to bring my pictures home. Wait till Sherry sees the big black and white one or has she already? It was beautiful. Love you

October 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home