I Love Preschool
Well, here I am on my second day at Preschool. I really love it there! Mommy forgot to send me with a backpack on my first day and I was very upset when I came home that afternoon. But today she remembered so I was happy.We have lots of fun at my new school. We get to play inside and outside, we learn new things, and I've met lots of new kids to play with! I wake up asking to go there everyday, but I only get to go on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.












3 Comments:
I was so, happy to see this new post. What a big boy you are and handsome too! I see you insisted upon wearing your Crocs. Luke always does too.
Can't wait to see you soon! Love you.
Pretty nice. I love Ethan when he goes to that school.
Ethan, you are such a big boy. I can't believe you are in school already. I love the new backpack. Nana loves your shoes too. I think I'm going to buy me a pair. It won't be long until Lukies birthday. Be good, Nana loves you bunches, baby Dylan too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home