My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Playing School

We've been so busy lately that I don't even know where to begin. First of all, Sherry, Luke and Tabby came to visit us here in Virginia. We did some shopping, played with toys, the usual stuff. Then Me, Mommy and Dylan traveled home to West Virginia. We went to Camden Park and the pictures are on Luke's Blog. We also went to a baby shower for our cousin Amanda and we went to the County Fair. We had lots of fun! Dylan stayed with Nana and Papaw a lot because he was too little to do most of our activities.

Now we are back home in Virginia and Sherry and Luke are visiting with us. Me and Luke have had lots of fun playing school. We've been doing workbooks that are on a first grade level! Sherry has been pretending to be the teacher. Mommy and Sherry are amazed at how smart we both are! I guess watching all of those Leap Frog movies have really paid off!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time, you can be the teacher.

July 28, 2007  
Blogger Tabby said...

like tly kewl!!
luv ya!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

August 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home