Coming Home
You may have seen this blog post, or something similar, already. While trying to add a photo a couple of days ago I accidentally deleted the entire thing. But I am pleased to say that we are still moving home on the 27th of October.I have recently come to understand what people mean when they describe something as "bitter sweet". Although we are absolutely thrilled to be moving home close to our family and friends, it is very hard to leave the only home we and our children have ever known together. This is the house that welcomed my boys home from the hospital, it is where they took their first steps, said their first words, and where I rocked them to sleep each night. My Mom and Dad drove here yesterday and took Ethan and Dylan back to WV with them this morning. I already miss the sound of their laughter as they chase each other around the dining room table. However, I know that God has something better planned for our lives and I am trying to look to the future and not dwell on the past at this point.












2 Comments:
Lisa, I completely understand your feelings. That home will always have a very special place in your heart.God put you guys there probably for a reason, and we feel really sure He's bringing you home for a reason! PRAISE THE LORD! We are so very happy to have you coming back home. I hope all the little cousins can visit and get close to each other. We will just try to help that happen. We can't wait to see all of you. Of course it will be a long time before you can do anything, but get settled in. Are'nt sisters, and brothers-in-law wonderful? Take care coming home with all the things you will have to bring. If we can be of any help in any way we are just a phone call away. WE LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH! Welcome home. Aunt Angie
Lisa,
We're so excited to have you back home. I can completely understand about not wanting to leave the place you called home for so long. Remember, it's the loved ones and our memories that make a house a home! You'll make more memories here and hopefully our girls will be a part of your memories! Let us know if we can do anything to help you. Love, Rachelle
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home