My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Pumpkin Carving

Last weekend me and Mommy carved a Pumpkin for Halloween. It was so messy! As you can see, she put plastic down on the deck to help minimize the mess. First we cut the top off and made a lid before we cleaned it out. Surprisingly, I didn't like reaching in and grabbing all of the yucky gooey seeds inside of it so Mommy did most of that part. Then we cut out the face of the pumpkin. I was sad because I couldn't help out very much with that part. Mommy said that the knives were too sharp. But I really love the finished product! Dylan does too. We have it lit up on our counter in the kitchen. Pretty cool, huh?


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your pumpkin!!! You guys did a great job. The eyes look so sad. Love you bunches.

October 02, 2007  
Blogger Tabby said...

That is one of the best carved pumpkins i have ever seen!!!!!♥

October 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

guess what ...its a girl

September 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home