My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Trick-or-Treat '07


This Halloween I was a tiger, Ethan was Darth Vador, and Luke was a knight. We had so much fun trick-or-treating! We got a bunch of candy and we still have loads of it in the house.

It took Mommy a long time to post this because things have been pretty crazy around here! Both our family and the Withrow family have went from a family of four to a family of eight! As you may imagine, it is always busy around here. There are kids everywhere, lots of laundry to do, toys to clean up, etc. But we are all adjusting very well. In fact, we're having a great time! Mommy and Sherry love being together all of the time and so does Ethan and Luke. I try and play with the big boys sometimes, but mostly I just cling to my ladies (Mommy, Sherry, and Tabby).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the costumes! We're glad that you guys are back in WV. Hope that the move is going smoothly and that we can see you all soon!
Love,
Richard, Jennifer & Jaymeson

November 11, 2007  
Blogger Tabby said...

He looks pretty fly in that tiger costume for a white guy!!

December 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home