My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Dylan's 2nd Birthday

Dylan turned 2 years old on August 4th. We celebrated his birthday a little early on a Saturday so that everyone could be there. We had pizzas...
a Slip-N-Slide...


a Spongebob Squarepants birthday cake and of course lots of presents!
Nana's birthday was on the 2nd so it was her party too!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh What a big boy! Good action shots. That's a nice picture of Nana and Tabby too.

September 26, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep looking at these pictures and showing them to my friends at work and then forget to comment. That was a great day for me having everyone at our birtday party. Sherry is right those are really good action shots. I'd like a copy of the one of me and Tabby for my desk. Please send some more I enjoy them so much. Love Nana

October 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home