My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Dylan + Little Debbie = Big Mess

We've been living at my Aunt Sherry's house for a month now and I've quickly learned where everything is, including the Little Debbie snack cakes. I often go to the cabinet, pull out a Devil Creme, and say "Want this...want this!"

I had to get a bath after that messy snack!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww that is sooo cute!!♥ I didn't know you posted a new post and we live together!!♥
DERKA DERKA!!

December 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home