My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ethan Turns Six!

Ethan was lucky enough to have two birthday parties this year! The first was on his actual birthday, April 8th, at Chuck E Cheese. We went there after school with Sherry, Luke, Tabby, and Nana. Unfortunately not everyone could be there because of work schedules, so we had another party the following Saturday at our house.

It is so hard to believe that Ethan is already 6 years old and will be graduating from Kindergarten soon. He's had a great 1st year of school. He has made lots of new friends and is making excellent grades. We are so proud of him!

Ethan and Dylan
Dylan, Ethan, and Luke
Dylan and Tabby

3 Comments:

Anonymous Nana said...

These pictures are great. They really had a great time and so did I. I bet Dylan and Luke will want to go on their birthdays too. Love you guys.

April 15, 2009  
Anonymous Sherry said...

We had a great time until we saw the real mouse at Chuckie Cheese.

April 22, 2009  
Anonymous Sherry said...

Did you see Luke's Baptism video on his blog?

April 22, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home