My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dylan's 3rd Birthday

Dylan turned 3 years old on August 4th. It's hard to believe that my baby is no longer a baby! One of his presents from Nana was a package of Transformers underwear. We are still working on potty training him but he is just so stubborn! I guess Nana thought the gift of underwear might help. Unfortunately, it didn't. I'll continue to keep my fingers crossed though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nana said...

Dylan you are such a big boy now. You really need to start wearing your big boy underwear and use the potty. Nana keeps praying that you will soon. Love you.

August 17, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home