My Photo
Name:
Location: Teays Valley, WV, United States

Who would have guessed I'd be the mommy of two little guys? Not me! But I am so blessed to have them. I have created this blog to keep everyone up to date on the ups and downs in my life as I attempt to turn these sweet little boys into upstanding men. Enjoy!

Monday, May 25, 2009

Baptism

Earlier in the month Ethan came to me full of questions about getting old and dying. What a hard topic to discuss with such a little guy! But we discussed how a person's body can only live for so long but that your soul can live forever in heaven. So there we were, mother and son, on our knees and saying the prayer of salvation in our dining room floor. It was a precious moment that I will never forget! Of course, the talk of salvation led us to the topic of baptism. Ethan was so excited! He was baptized the following Sunday, May 10th. He told his Nana that he wants to tell everyone about Jesus! We are so proud of him!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nana said...

I have been waiting and waiting to see these pictures. I am so very proud of my two little guys following Jesus at such an early age course you and Sherry were young also. I know that God will bless them all of their days. Dylan will be next because he will see what going to church means and Ethan will explain it all to him. He has a wonderful testimony already. He said,"Nana we need to tell everbody how they can go to heaven". Amen little guy. Nana loves you.

May 26, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home